Search our site


Guaranty Trust Bank plc, is a foremost Banking Group headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and listed on the Nigeria and London Stock Exchanges. 
In 2013, it acquired a 70% controlling stake of then Fina Bank Group which had been in operation in Kenya for over 25 years with subsidiaries in Rwanda and Uganda.  The remaining 30% shareholding is split between Dhabaria Limited (7.83%), Dhanji Hansraj Chandaria (7.97%), Rare Limited (7.05%) and Rameshkumar M. Patel (7.15%).
GTBank has been in operation for over 25 years and today operates over 200 branches in Nigeria, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cote dlvoire, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
GTBank’s expansion into East Africa is in line with the Bank’s spirit of being ‘Proudly African and Truly International’.